I'm not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place and I spill things a lot. I'm pretty clumsy and sometimes i have a broken heart. My friends and I sometimes fight and maybe some days nothing goes right. But when i think about it and take a step back, I remember how amazing life truly is and that maybe, just maybe, I like being unperfect <3

Sunday, May 23, 2010

My brother is ridiculous.


Yesterday i come down stairs to see THIS sitting on my kitchen counter. Just headin off to a little bbq n o big deal. Every day his meals look as beautiful as this. no lie. When he makes icecream sundays i all the sudden have no self control and have to leave the room. He truly has a gift. haha this looks so yummy!! and its all fresh fruit! This would be a delicious plate to snack off of! Anyway, i made him pose for a picture because i was awed by his masterpiece. I swear the cambodians did him good. welllpp happy sunday !

No comments:

Post a Comment