I'm not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place and I spill things a lot. I'm pretty clumsy and sometimes i have a broken heart. My friends and I sometimes fight and maybe some days nothing goes right. But when i think about it and take a step back, I remember how amazing life truly is and that maybe, just maybe, I like being unperfect <3

Friday, May 21, 2010

I've grown quite fond of cooking.

Adam's peanut butter cup fudge ripple knock off! yum num!

I also started my recipe book with nutrition analysisessss for my recipes. Its pretty sweet. Somewhat discouraging however. Turns out snickerdoodles aren't that healthy for you. tee hee hee.

Why is it that as soon as school gets out i all the sudden want to read my nutrition text book? If you want to, call me and you can check out my metabolism power point i just made. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment